Watching your weight by reducing your caloric intake can be delightfully tasty by good planning and being creative in the kitchen.
- Lunch: 1 portion of leak tart, salad made with 4 different vegetables and pear puree made with cinnamon.
- Dinner: Oven-roasted chicken with pumpkin (or one steak), carrot salad and a piece of fresh fruit.
- Lunch: Steamed fish (2 steaks), lettuce, tomato and corn salad and a light dessert.
- Dinner: Spinach and rice, roasted eggplant with a Mariana sauce and a low-fat cheese, 1 piece of fresh fruit
- Lunch: 1 portion vegetable quiche, carrot puree and a fruit salad.
- Dinner: Fish stuffed with mozzarella cheese and basil baked in the oven, European salad.
- Lunch: Slow-cooked chicken with vegetables, tomato, peppers and carrots, a piece of fresh fruit.
- Dinner: Fish and spinach with a white sauce, for dessert a baked apple.
- Lunch: 2-stuffed tomatoes with tuna, savory pumpkin pudding and a fruit salad.
- Dinner: Green salad with spaghetti with tomato sauce.
- Free day: Try to eat salads and fruit.
- Lunch: Favorite salad, pasta with ricotta and tomato sauce, for dessert Jell-O.
- Dinner: Tuna salad with palm hearts, green apple and celery, a piece of fresh fruit for dessert.